ICT for Library and Information Professionals: A Training Package for Developing Countries - Module 5
Developed by: Lourdes T. David
Type of resource: Website with downloadable resources
Target audience: General, Trainers
Cost: Free access
The package available on this website is intended to provide the knowledge and skills required to deal with the application of ICT to library and information services. It is meant for library and information personnel who may become trainers in the area.
By the end of Module 5, learners should Module 5 is designed to enable participants to acquire knowledge and skills that will help them train other information professionals to use the Internet.
By the end of the course, students should be able to:
1. Identify Internet tools and resources
2. Utilize Internet search tools and services
3. Evaluate Internet tools and resources
4. Cite properly the information found on the Internet
5. Address the trends and issues concerning the Internet
6. Use the Internet as an information resource
Link to resource